Yay! We made it to week 7! I just wish we could hear it's heartbeat, but we have to wait for our first actual visit with the doctor. I've felt pretty good today.. Kind of. I have been throwing up, but between "incidents" I have made sure to drink a lot of water and I have felt better. In fact I was able to dance with the boys in the living room. It was pretty funny because my boys are huge Lady Gaga fans. We were listening to "Just Dance" and as soon as it said "Control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say. And we're all getting hosed tonight." I know, I know, not very good lyrics for kids, but you can't shelter them from EVERYTHING right? Well as soon as it said that I looked at my kids to see them all dancing erratically on the living room floor holding and drinking brown bottles of IBC Root Beer. I was praying that nobody would come to the door and witness our "frat party" wannabe...
It's a relief to have made it to 7 weeks. I think anyone who has ever experienced a miscarriage can agree that the first trimester is extremely stressful. It does get better once you get past the point of your previous loss which we are by 2 weeks, but I can't quite let myself completely take a sigh of relief until I'm past 13 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment