It's always the worst when you're sick before you even get out of bed. Luckily this pregnancy, that has only happened a few times. This morning being one of them. I did get to get an extra snuggle in with Matt though. He thought it was the weekend and turned the alarm off. Weekend?? It's Tuesday! LOL I'm definitely not complaining though. We had kind of a late night last night anyways.
Last night, I was saying my nightly prayers, and voiced my concerns that I seem to voice quite often on this blog to God. I realized that I don't always take my fears about this pregnancy to him for fear he'd be like "Oh, well, if you can't handle it then..." and I subconsciously thought that if I don't talk to him about it, he'll think I have everything under control. LOL I know, I'm silly. But I received the answers to my prayers before I was even done saying them. It was that fast. It was powerful too. Like he's just been itching for me to talk to him. :) I got out of bed and looked at the clock to see it said 1:51. Wow! That was a long prayer!!! But I got a lot of comfort from it. I wrote down the impressions I got, and since then, I no longer worry about if the baby is ok or if I am going to be able to handle another child. :)
I also determined that
A) I need to start preparing myself, Matt and the boys for the possibility of another brother.
and
B) If it is a boy. His name will be Asher James Mower.
I haven't got Matt's official un-groggy agreement on this, but I decided it's not really up for discussion. LOL He did say last night that he really liked the sound of it though.
Today is going to be a good day though. Even if I do have morning sickness. I think the magnitude of what I need to get ready for (having 4 children, 3 of which will be under the age of 4) is sinking in along with the reality of a little life living inside of me that will make an appearance and join our family early next year. Wish me luck people!! :) I'm going to organize this house!!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment