Hello again sickness.. I admit, I get worried when I have too many good days in a row. And when I woke up, I thought today was going to be one of those. But I was wrong. I have also learned my lesson about staying out late. :) I also learned that I have a really really hard time riding in cars right now because I get so sick.
I got my new medicine today which is actually the same as the old medicine. :) But I called the pharmacy to ask them if my doctor had called in my new prescription since I just realized that I'm out. They only filled 14 of this kind so that I could order the kind my insurance pays for. My doctor hadn't. I called their office and they were closed (of course) but the message said not to call the doctor on call unless you are in labor. I'm clearly not.. LOL
So I called the pharmacy back and was going to ask them if they can just fill the rest of the other kind and we'd just pay for it out of pocket. They told me before I could even finish that they weren't sure what happened, but the insurance all of this sudden went through, they owed us money for the other ones and they had 60 more of them ready for me no charge and to just go on down and get them!
Sweet!
That's just about it for today! 6 Weeks!! WOOT! (It is going by fast for me)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment