CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

7 Weeks 2 Days

Still pregnant, and hoping my little blueberry is doing well in there. :) I think I'm still just kind of in shock. I know that I'm pregnant, but I'm just kind of in disbelief that we're really going to have another baby. I'm almost in a state of "I'll probably be pregnant, and one day I just won't be anymore." It is starting to sink in a little more though that there's actually probably going to be a baby come from this. I don't think it's something I'll fully grasp until I hear it's heart beating. Then it will be real. Sometimes when it actually does hit me I get this overwhelming feeling of both excitement and terror. :) My doctor doesn't see people until they are at 10 weeks, so I have to wait for my appointment to hear it's little heart. It's torture. I'm still not completely sure if I'm allowed to be excited yet. I think it has something to do with the fact that last year, it seemed like every person I knew that was trying to get pregnant was having miscarriage after miscarriage. It was hard seeing them go through that. That coupled with the miscarriage I had and the "threatened miscarriage" with Riley, and the fact that we weren't expecting this blessing in the first place, I think I should cut myself a little break. LOL
I'm doing well though, besides having to eat every 2 hours (seriously!!) and having pretty nasty morning sickness until about 3:00 PM, then feeling bad again starting at about 9:00 PM. LOL It's a nice little break from the toilet, but I don't get very much done around here. I'm happy that I'm sick though... I've heard that's a good sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers