CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

5 Weeks, 5 Days

So far, today has been a great day. Morning sickness is at a minimum which is awesome because I really really need to do some cleaning. We've got some very fun plans with some friends this weekend and we're having Matt's little brother James come over and watch our kids for us.

Last night I was able to get on the floor and roll around with the boys for a while before bedtime, then the nausea came back. But it was nice. Lately all I've really been able to do with them is sit on the couch and read to them. I think the reason Riley has been such a pill lately is because he's not getting quite as much attention as he's used to. But today they are all behaving very nicely. Probably because of last night's play session. :) It's so cute, I had them take turns sitting on my knees and then bouncing them. Riley would sit there and he'd say "Fwee, Too, Un, BAST OFF!" We had so much fun and they wore me out. I've been missing that time with them.

So the agenda for today is cleaning, cleaning, cooking for the kids, more cleaning, Matt is taking us to a nice dinner and then shopping. (I'm going to try really really hard not to buy any baby stuff, but lets face it, I'm totally going to.)

I have a ton of nice Pampers diapers left over from doing baby showers this year, and an old friend of mine is having twins and I'm very excited for her, I was actually thinking about packing the diapers up and shipping them all to her so they don't go to waste, but I guess we'll keep them now. So we've got a pretty good start! :)

Matt and I were talking last night as well and he was telling me that he wants to start getting everything ready right now even though it's still pretty early to make sure we're ready, so I guess that's the permission I needed! :) I just really really can't wait to find out what it is so that I can start making things for the little squirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers