Today has been good.. I woke up pleasantly miserable, (I'm glad my hormone levels are rising) and I actually tossed my cookies! But around 3:00 I started feeling great. I'm just trying to take it easy right now until my progesterone has had a chance to rise more, but with 3 little monkeys, sometimes that's pretty hard. I'm realizing more and more how hard these next 9 months and maybe beyond are going to be, the most difficulty coming from Riley. He's stubborn enough I will have to carry him sometimes, lift him from the top bunk of the boy's bunk bed, that kind of stuff. He's a big kid. He's tall and he isn't chubby, but he's definitely solid. Days like today was reminds me of why we thought we were done. It gets noisy and wild, and I'm breaking up fights, and trying to entertain, and cooking 3 meals and 3 snacks with drinks in between, diapers, helping Connor with the potty and trying to keep the house clean. It was hard work when I wasn't pregnant!
I think right now I'm kind of in a hard situation because I feel good enough for the most part to clean and run around like normal, but I'm scared to for fear I'll start cramping or bleeding. When my sister was pregnant with my niece she delivered not too long ago, her progesterone levels were higher than mine were and she was cramping and bleeding and on bed rest. I know everyone is different, but it still worries me. It's really hard because I know this baby needs me to take it easy, but I also have 3 other children that need me, and I can't neglect them.
I'm just really really flattered that God thinks I can handle this pregnancy, and 4 kids!! :0) He knows best, so I will trust him completely and just do what I feel I should do. Take it easy when I feel like I really need to take it easy, have Thomas help as much as he can, and make sure that my boys have what they need.
Please let me know if anyone knows of anyone who will clone people. I could use two of me right now. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment