CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

5 Weeks, 3 Days

Morning sickness has kicked in full swing. I was feeling pretty lucky for only getting occasional waves of nausea, but today, it has reared it's hideous head and is striking with a vengeance. I wasn't even able to hold down my prenatal vitamins... PRENATAL VITAMINS!!! I tried nibbling on ginger snaps since I heard that ginger helps soothe nausea.. REJECTED! My stomach is like a volcano that needs some kind of sacrifice thrown into the center of it, only the twist is, you have no idea what needs to be sacrificed, so you start throwing in cows and sheep and various other barnyard animals praying that it will appease the beast and they get SPEWED back out faster than they went in.

Hows that for a disgusting metaphor?

Thanks for reading! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers