Today I woke up feeling pretty great. I ate my breakfast and did my whole "Internet Routine" while the kids ate (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) E-Mail, Facebook, Blog... LOL While I was sitting there I smelled an all too familiar smell... The Dog. Don't get me wrong, the dog isn't smelly! We keep him bathed! It's just that...
I smell EVERYTHING! And everything seems to be amplified by 10!
At once I found myself running for my new BFF John. The weird thing is, I don't feel sick today. The smell of Max was just too much for me at that time. I prefer that a million times over just feeling icky and not necessarily vomiting.
Max now smells like Love Spell from Victoria Secret. I suspect that I just replaced one evil with another, but I'd rather get sick from the smell of body spray than the smell of dog. And no worries, that's a flavor I don't use anymore so after the pregnancy it won't matter if I hate the smell of it.
And speaking of flavors... My favorite food used to be salad. I love it. Salad with honey mustard dressing. Lately I've been eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. So I decided to make a salad.. It was exactly the same as I always make. I made 4 of them so the kids could have one too. It was disgusting!!! I had like 2 bites and couldn't handle it! Can taste buds really change that much?!?! I've never had this problem before. I guess bring on the PB&J...
But other than that I still feel great! Which is good, because Riley has been up to no good. He put the kitten in the toilet, and he keeps stripping his clothes and running around completely naked.. I'm going to need every moment of wellness I can get!!!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment