CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

14 Weeks, 4 Days

I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow.... More blood work. (The Gestational Diabetes Test) But it's not really the blood work I'm dreading. It's drinking that $#%& (<-That's right! I have strong feelings about this!) of a drink.. Boo!!!! It's so nasty. So I scheduled my appointment early, but that still means that I will not be able to eat breakfast before. I just hope I keep the stupid thing down! I've never had to do it this early on before. They're just pretty sure I'll have it again since I've had it with all my pregnancies and they're hoping to catch it early. Especially since my blood sugar was over 460 when I delivered Riley... Yeah... That will make blood work round number 5 since I found out I was pregnant. (That doesn't include the rhogam shot) I'm going to beg the doctor if it comes back high not to make me do the 3 hour one like they let me get away with the last 2 pregnancies.

I guess the other weird thing is how fast I've started showing. Ok I know I wasn't the thinnest girl on the planet, but usually chubby girls end up showing later! I'm noticeably pregnant. My stomach is round and firm.. They haven't done an ultrasound yet so there may be a tiny chance I'm further along, but I was measuring normal at 10 weeks... My HCG was high though too according to the doctor, so maybe I just have a weird uterus? Who knows what's happening, all I know is I look very pregnant in my tummy but my arms and legs have been shrinking because of the morning sickness. LOL My body is probably just used to being pregnant and knows what to do, but still, it's kind of annoying. Everyone's asking me what we're having... That's still 6 weeks away.. Oy.. I wonder how big I'll get... haha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers