I know... I know... I haven't been very good at updating this like I did when I first started, but really, there's nothing much happening. We are 14 weeks today. I am just starting to REALLY not be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants. I'm getting a baby bump. It's funny because my legs are getting smaller, but my belly is growing. haha! I guess that makes me feel kinda good...
The boys are SUPER excited. Pretty much every day they ask me how big the baby is. :) And if they see a baby or a picture of a baby, they all go nuts!!! Yesterday we were at Walmart and Connor saw a woman with a baby and said "MOMMY LOOK! SHE HAS A BABY!!! ... THAT'S SO COOL!" haha!!! Riley just likes to grin and point and say "ook! ook! baby!" And Thomas has already made it known that he has no problem feeding or changing the baby. As long as it isn't poopy!
I had a really funny dream about the baby the other day.. For the first time actually. I dreamed it was a girl, but she came out with BLAZING red hair. I was head over heels in love with her but I was like "She's a ginger!?!?! She's a ginger!!!!! She's a ginger????????" haha I woke up and told Matt about it and he just laughed.. It's funny because there's actually a possibility of that. Red hair runs in my family, and we don't know what runs in Matt's since he was adopted, but he does have red hair in his beard. Hahaha! Wow.. That would just be really unexpected. Since then though, dreaming of holding and loving that tiny little person, I've fallen completely in love with this little one, whomever it ends up being. :)
I really can't wait to deliver. I know it sounds odd, but the delivery and the hospital is the BEST PART of the pregnancy.. You go to the hospital with butterflies in your stomach because you know that when you come out, you'll be holding your brand new little baby. Not only that but once they give you that epidural, for the first time in months you don't feel like crap. :) Furthermore, it's a break from cooking and cleaning so I don't have to feel guilty for making Matt fend for himself. haha! (Who are we kidding, I totally let him eat off my tray) And let's face it, the pain meds are the icing on the cake. LOL
Life is good.. Well actually, life is great. And we have A LOT to be excited about. :)
Until next time... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment