CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

14 Weeks, 2 Days

So today started out pretty crappy.. I woke up and immediately got sick upon getting out of bed. I hate days like that... Those days are when you know you need to eat something, but you're too sick to get yourself something to eat. You can stand up pretty much long enough to get the kids taken care of then you're done for.

During nap time, I totally took a nap. It felt divine. Connor and Thomas came in and slept on the floor next to my bed while Riley was in his own bed. The house was silent so everyone slept.. and slept.. and slept..

I woke up first shaking. You know when you take one of those comatose naps where you just know that you were drooling and you have the indentation of the blankets on your face. You wake up like you had been sleeping for years and you can't help but check on the current events first thing to get caught back up with the world. :) I was also still starving so I managed to grab myself something to eat and I DEVOURED it!

Matt got home shortly after that (I know right?? That's how long we slept!) By that time I was feeling great!! I managed to make the family a nice dinner, do a load of dishes and then I thought, "Why stop there?" So I went in and cleaned the bathroom "Saturday Work" Oh my goodness, it hadn't been done in a while.. I found a squirrel behind the toilet! (Not really, but I wouldn't have been surprised) I have cleaned it piece by piece as things started to look like science experiments, but not all at once in a long long time!! The smell of the cleaners is euphoric! Now that it's done, I find myself going in and turning the light on and just looking. And breathing deep the smell of sanitation. LOL Then I can't help but daydream when the rest of my house will look and smell as nice.

I've since done another load of dishes... I'm so hoping that I can get this house back under control soon. It's depressing. :)

Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers