CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

12 Weeks, 2 Days

Yeah I used to be faithful at blogging on here daily.. Now? Not so much.
Today was just a really good day. I woke up and called Matt as usual. And while I was on the phone with him waiting for breakfast to get done cooking, I sat down on the computer and looked at facebook to see this posted from our account as our status update:

"I love my wife and all the things she does for me. I hope you have a good day today babe! Missing you tons!"

Of course I immediately started crying! THAT IS SO SWEET!!!!
After that, I just started getting pretty sick. I took my B6 and it helped a little but not a lot. :(
But when Matt came home he brought something in the house that had been lying on the doorstep outside.
A gift from the Josh and Jessica Price family. Awww!
They gave us a birth announcement for their new little daughter Mia
AND
Lollypop watermelon truffle things. They were SO adorable! They had green chocolate on the outside and on the inside was a red truffle type stuff with little chocolate chips so it totally looked like little mini watermelons and a note attached that said "Thanks A Melon!" (thanking me again for the baby shower I threw her.)
I haven't really seen her very much lately. I think Caden's party was the last time. She has been busy with baby and I have been sick with baby. LOL
I talked to her for a while yesterday when she had a free moment and I got to speak to her for a while again today. :) I miss that girl. Good news is, we're going to be getting together soon for a girls day!!! YAY
I also got to talk quite a while to Katrina and Mike too! Both of whom I haven't spoken to for like a week since my internet was down. :):):)
THEN!!!!!! (I know, like this day could get any better!)
Matt brought me some raspberry filled powdered sugar Hostess doughnuts from the store for me on his way home from work! MY FAV!!!
Ever have those days when you couldn't possibly feel more loved??
It feels really good to have a day like that considering how inadequate I feel lately when I think about raising another child on top of the 3 I already have... LOL
But with such an AMAZING husband and AMAZING friends I'm surrounded with...
We'll do just fine! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers