CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

8 Weeks

Look! Another week closer!! You know what's funny? I'm not really counting to my due date.. I'm counting to my second trimester when I won't feel like crap 24/7... LOL

Our house is a mess lately.. When you feel like you have the flu all the time, it makes it hard to get off my tush and clean. I've been having to rely on Matt more to help me which is really hard.. I hate seeing him come home from work and have to do anything around the house. But really, I'm doing the best I can just taking care of my kids basic needs, let alone my own. I can tell Matt get's frustrated sometimes, and even though he knows I don't feel good, sometimes I feel a little bit of the frustration target me. That's ok, I would be frustrated too though.

Now for my confession.

Matt is sick today. His whole body hurts and he's been throwing up. Is it despicable that every bone in my body wants to tell him to imagine having already felt like that for weeks and months on end? I'm having a hard time being sympathetic. I know.. Terrible. I also want to ask him to do me some laundry right now or maybe straighten up the kitchen, make the kids some lunch and change some diapers. And see if he breaks down and cries just thinking of everything he needs to do and knowing that if he doesn't get it done in the state he's in, he's going to be letting me down big time, and also have him try to imagine that whatever bug he has, isn't going to be going away anytime soon...

I know, I feel terrible thinking that.. I just really really wish I could make him understand. It's not that I don't feel bad that he's sick and miserable. Trust me, I do. It's just that.... It sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers