I know... I know.. I missed some days and I feel very ashamed. :) I've been pretty miserable and tired. Some good news, DOUBLE DIGITS we're at 10 weeks now!!!
More good news: Ultrasound on Monday!! (They are wondering if I'm farther along than I thought)
Even more good news: I can totally feel my uterus. :0) (It feels really weird mentioning my uterus on the world wide web, but this is a pregnancy blog I guess.) It's a firm blob in my abdomen that's pretty hard to miss! I read somewhere that it usually doesn't become obvious until 12 or 13 weeks, but there's no mistaking it! LOL (Again, I might be farther along, or maybe it's because this will be my 4th baby and my body just totally knows what it's doing.)
More good news: I can see my veins pretty prominently. (This is good because it's caused by increased blood volume from being pregnant)
And I'm SUPER excited about all of this because:
IT MEANS THE BABY IS DOING WELL AND GROWING!!!! It has been my biggest fear that the baby stopped growing at like 6 weeks and I have been getting attached only to go in at my dr's appointment. to find out we had lost it a long time ago!
Miscarriages ruin you. :)
But all 6 of us in the Mower Family are doing extremely well.
TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment