Blegh... So I may have spoken too soon when I said the B6 works for me. I think it did, but today must be extra crappy because even with taking it, I woke up crying with a stomach ache and am still quite miserable. Turns out I can't even make it this far through the post without pausing to pay tribute to "John". Ugh!
Some good news though, I have my first "official" doctor's appointment tomorrow. It was supposed to be last Monday, but I got a call from them on Friday saying I needed to get that rescheduled and to call them back, but I didn't listen to the message until Sat. so it was too late. Monday came, I sent Matt to work with the car since I thought I needed to reschedule. I called the office and they were like "What? Why did they say you need to reschedule?" ... uh.. I don't know!!! Then she was like, well you can still keep your appointment if you'd like (It was 9:00. My appointment was at 10:40. I still would have needed a ride and a babysitter. I told her thanks, but no thanks. So she rescheduled me for tomorrow.
The only thing is, Matt can't come with me. There is no way he can get off work I guess, so I have to go by myself. Which honestly I wouldn't mind usually, except this is my first appointment and I haven't gotten to hear the heart beat yet. My biggest fear is getting there and having something wrong and being a.l.o.n.e. I guess this is just where faith will have to come in right?
Anyways, I'm excited. They are going to be doing an ultrasound and all those other fun "first time visit tests". And I'm going to try to get my sister to come watch the boys while I'm gone.
SO NERVOUS!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment