Blegh I don't feel good at all today....
Matt didn't have to work until 1:00 though. We woke up and snuggled for a bit, then he got up to go do some cleaning, and told me to just rest since I wasn't feeling well. I got up. I wasn't going to sleep in while he got up and worked his butt off doing the job that I'm supposed to be doing. Even if the reason it has been neglected is because I can't do it physically right now. For reals, I get a little done here and there, but I really just can't do it. But I was at least going to help him out as much as I could. We got quite a bit accomplished actually. (He did most of the work though...)
After we got done with some of the cleaning I got a phone call from my visiting teaching partner. Turns out there was a "surprise" appointment today. But she said not to worry about getting a sitter for the boys because she already had one lined up. LOL She's a sweetie. But I wasn't about to let a stranger come to my house and watch my boys while my housework has been so badly neglected. So my adorable niece Kelsey agreed to do it. :)
So, it's off to go visiting teaching for me. I feel terrible. But at least I'll feel better spiritually afterward right?? LOL
*Sigh... I just hope I don't puke on her couch. :)
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment