CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8 Weeks, 3 Days

I felt pretty good today. It was pretty uneventful around here. Comcast was having an outage so I didn't have internet most of the day which made for some pretty good times with the kids. I would like you all to know, that now, when I'm kneeling in front of the porcelain throne, my kids like to mimic the sounds I make from the hall. It sounds like a big Mower Family retching chorus.. Of course it's funny when I think about it after the fact, but when it's happening I'm usually in a good deal of pain and all I can do is manage a tearful "Stop it you guys!! It's not funny! I don't make fun of you when you're sick!!" But it is something that will probably be remembered for years to come. :)
Matt was a dear today and on his way home, stopped at the store and got stuff for a BBQ so that I wouldn't have to cook or clean up after dinner. I was so grateful. I'm lucky to have such a considerate husband.
Other than all of this stuff, I'm sorry for waiting past midnight to post the last few of these posts, I will try not to procrastinate so much from now on.. In my defense though.. I've never missed a day!!!

Goodnight everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers