CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

16 Weeks, 6 Days

The baby is an acrobat. Just thought I'd share. :) I can feel her in there doing flips all the live long day!! I'll just be sitting there relaxing and feel pokes. Even Matt has been able to feel her from the outside! She's like She-Woman! Maybe she's practicing those high kicks for ballet! LOL

Today also marks the first day of my new life as a diabetic. Good thing this "life" is only temporary though. ;) I've never been diagnosed this early on so I'm hoping for a normal sized baby and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure of that. So even though I don't meet with my nutritionist at the hospital who will kind of manage my diabetes and check up on me to make sure I'm being good until next Friday, I'm going to follow the diet they gave me with my other pregnancies the best that I can until I am told otherwise. I only have one issue that I've never really came across before since it's early... Morning sickness!

Today I had 45 g of carbs for breakfast. (A package of oatmeal and 1 c. milk) I felt great afterward! Not too full, not hungry, just.. satisfied. Which is how it's supposed to be! Then I stood up to go make Thomas' lunch and BAM nausea. I lost all my breakfast. So now what?? Do I eat again? Do I wait for snack time at 10? The thing that sucks is how can you be completely sure if you lost all of it, then if you eat more, it will add to whatever you had left in your stomach and mess up my blood sugar! Yet at the same time, I'm STARVING! I put in a call to my clinic and left them a message since it was early. But in the meantime, if anyone knows the answer to my question, feel free to give me input!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Maternity tickers